What is On the day Coordination?
Who should consider hiring an On the Day Coordinator?
How does the process work?
We will then meet 4-6 weeks before your wedding to go over the details of your day, troubleshoot any items that may arise from our discussions and develop your wedding day schedule. Following your approval, we will send this to your suppliers, make any necessary amendments based on their feedback and work to this on the day. In the lead up to your wedding, you will benefit from unlimited email support, giving you access to our knowledge and expertise and added peace of mind.
On the day itself, you can relax and enjoy the celebrations safe in the knowledge that we will be taking care of details and ensuring that your wedding is everything you envisaged it to be.
Why choose RSVP Wedding?
How much does it cost?
Other important details
- Respond to enquiries within 48 hours
- Respect client confidentiality
- Disclose any suppliers we have a vested interest in
- Pass discounts and/or commission onto clients
- Have up-to-date Public Liability Insurance
- Never give client details to any third party not involved with the wedding
- Respect copyright from fellow wedding professionals
- Represent each client fairly and honestly
- Use legally sound business contracts with clients.
T: 07727 683044